The Sedona SD-S9150 Combo dehydrator offers a digital thermostat, dual fan technology, stainless steel handle, and a transparent glass window. These features combine to offer unparalleled control and whisper-quiet operation. With the revolutionary Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST), even more control is at your fingertips. The TST allows you to set the Sedona Combo to kickstart the dehydration process at a higher temperature and then automatically lower the temperature to finish off the dehydration process. The automatic settings of the TST allow for faster dehydration times while still preserving your precious enzymes. Certain fruits and vegetables with high water contents require a higher initial dehydrating temperature in order to prevent fermentation. Because of the high water content, the internal temperature of the food rises at a very slow rate. Starting at a high temperature for the first couple of hours does not degrade the precious nutrients of your food as long as the temperature is lowered to finish off the dehydration process. You used to have to set an alarm to remind yourself to come back to your dehydrator to lower the temperature. With the TST, this chore is handled automatically.
Sedona SD-S9150 combo dehydrator
Large dehydrator with drying area of 1,15 m2 and stainless steel trays (black, 9 trays, timer).
High quality peeler for fruits and vegetables.
Sedona SD-S9150 Combo dehydrator
THE Sedona SD-S9150 combo food dehydrator offers an easy way to dehydrate raw whole living foods, preserving the natural nutritional value and taste without using artificial preservatives. This model offers unsurpassed performance utilizing the latest digital dehydrating technologies with accurate temperature controls. The Sedona nine stainless steel tray digital food dehydrator from Tribest is designed with health-conscious individuals in mind. It introduces ground-breaking features to ensure the highest quality of retained nutrients and taste in dehydrated fruits and vegetables. It utilizes a simple, yet intelligently-designed interface. The Sedona Combo food dehydrator offers 3 additional modes - fast, raw and combo.
- FAST mode: The average internal temperature levels will be maintained at the indicated temperature. As the heating element cycles on and off, internal temperatures will rise and fall. The indicated temperature is the average temperature maintained by the Sedona Combo.
- RAW mode: The internal temperature will never go above the indicated temperature. The indicated temperature is not the average temperature. It isthe maximum temperature that the machine will go up to. This is useful for preserving certain vital nutrients that can degrade at high temperatures.
- COMBO mode: Uses the Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer to set the two temperature/time settings. It starts at a higher temperature for a set time (FAST mode) then automatically drops down to a lower temperature for a set amount of time.
Dual Fan Technology
Certain fruits and vegetables with high water contents require a higher initial dehydrating temperature in order to prevent fermentation. Because of the high water content, the internal temperature of the food rises at a very slow rate. Starting at a high temperature for the first couple of hours does not degrade the precious nutrients of your food as long as the temperature is lowered to finish off the dehydration process. You used to have to set an alarm to remind yourself to come back to your dehydrator to lower the temperature. With the Sedona Combo Dehydrator, this is all done automatically.
The main features
- Computerized All-Digital Control/Display
- Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST)
- Dual Fan Technology
- Glass Window
- Internal LED Display
- BPA-free body and trays
- Debris Mat for easy clean up
- Chamber Divider Tray
- Quiet Operation
- 9 stainless steel trays
- Country of origin
- 37 x 43 x 50 cm
- 10,6 kg
- Number of trays
- 9 pcs
- Tray area
- 33 x 38,9 cm
- Drying area
- 1,15 m2
- Warranty (motor / parts)
- 60 months
about this product?
about this product?