- Powerful motor: 1500 watts to process even the toughest ingredients.
- Extra large feeding tube: Smaller to medium-sized apples can fit in the 88mm diameter feeding tube. This saves time as most produce items don't need to be precut.
- Stainless steel juicing screen: Few centrifugal juicers have a juicing screen made completely of stainless steel. A sieve with plastic and cheap metal parts, especially if the materials are of lower quality, often has a limited service life. The all-stainless steel sieve in the Sage juicer is designed to last under heavy use.
- Variable speed: Similar to a blender, the Nutri Juicer has three speed modes: QUIET, FAST, and BOOST. Beetroot, apples, carrots and pineapple are the most effectively juiced at the highest speed (BOOST). Medium speed (FAST) is ideal for cucumbers, tomatoes and pears. The lowest speed (QUIET) is best for high-juice fruits like citrus and melons. The manual has a full table with recommended speeds for various produce items.
- QUIET mode: QUIET mode juices at the lowest speed, and is up to 40% quieter than the other modes.
SAGE NUTRI JUICER COLD XL CENTRIFUGAL JUICER
The Sage Nutri Juicer Cold XL is a top choice among premium centrifugal juicers. With it's all-stainless steel juicing screen and powerful motor, it can handle the needs of smaller bars, cafes or restaurants. It's also great for househilds which make a lot of juice and need something fast and reliable. Featuring an even bigger 88mm feed chute, the Nutri Juicer® Cold XL can extract 2 Litres of nutrient rich juice up to 5x faster than a cold press machine.
root vegetables, apples, pears, citrus, celery, ginger, fennel, pineapple, cucumbers
Not recommended for:
leafy greens, herbs, berries, stone fruits (plums, apricots)
Stainless steel screen, large feeding tube and lightning fast operation
- Airtight juice container: The two-liter juice container has an airtight sealing lid, which can help extend the life of the juice when kept refrigerated.
- Large pulp container: The extra large capacity of the pulp container allows more juicing without breaks. In commercial settings, a disposable bag can be inserted into the pulp container, eliminating the need for cleaning.
- Dishwasher safe parts: The feeding tube, juice screen, juicing chamber, and pulp container can all be safely washed in the dishwasher.
- Note: Puree disk not included. Many retailers incorrectly state that the Nutri Juicer Cold XL includes a Froojie puree disc. Please note that this is incorrect, and the box doesn't include this.
Apples, carrots, and citrus
The Sage Nutri Juicer Cold XL juicer is ideal for easy juicing of most common fruits and vegetables: apples, pears, citrus and root vegetables. Like any other centrifugal juicer, it is not suitable for juicing leafy vegetables, herbs, berries and stone fruits (apricots, plums). However, you can add come of these items as an add-on ingredient to a recipe with a high juice content fruit. For example, you can add some berries to apple or carrot juice as a flavor enhancer.
- The juicer will not operate if it is incorrectly assembled.
- The juicer is equipped with electrical overload protection.
- The feeding tube is designed so hands can not reach into it.
- The juicer is bisphenol-free (BPA free).
Included in the box:
- motor base
- feeding tube with cover
- juiucing chamber
- juicing screen
- juice container with foam separator (2 l) + airtight lid
- pulp container
- cleaning brush
- power cord
- Stainless Steel
about this product?
about this product?